Redefining reliability and dedication in elevator service.
Schindler has the capability and expertise to maintain and install all types of elevators for your multi-family housing needs. Schindler proactively monitors and maintains all aspects of your elevators, such as:
Schindler provides dedicated account management, offering competitive pricing, maintenance monitoring, custom one-on-one online capital planning, quarterly reports, comprehensive portfolio management, proactive 24/7 service, and continuous online support.
A new level of simplification.
As a Schindler National Account customer, you receive an unmatched level of attention from everyone in the Schindler organization. With highly trained technicians, Schindler is here for you, identifying potential issues so you don’t have to.
Members have realized cost savings between 15% – 20% on average.
- Highly trained technicians
- Increased standard level of service
- 24/7 online access including a convenient real time phone application
- Maintenance on all brands
- Preferred pricing
- Valuable data and trend analytics
- Custom one-on-one capital planning
Schindler performs over 120,000 safety tests and inspects over 700,000 parts annually.
Switching is easy.
- Provide copies of your current elevator maintenance contracts to your HPN Select procurement specialist, Jordan Britton.
- Schindler will provide pricing and schedule site surveys.
- Once the site survey has been completed, a final quote will be agreed on and service will begin.
About the vendor
Schindler elevators efficiently move passengers in notable buildings across North America, including hospitals, hotels, offices, residences, airports, arenas, and sports facilities. All Schindler elevators are designed to meet governing safety codes, and meet or exceed minimum ASME A17.1 codes. They also comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.